Thompson Boling Arena Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Thompson-Boling Arena has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 865.974.0953.
Thompson-Boling Arena works to make sure that all of their events are ADA-compliant. Persons with disabilities will be able to enjoy the following benefits.
- Accessible Restrooms are available throughout the arena. This includes Accessible Family Restrooms
- Accessible Seating is available for purchase throughout the arena. Seating is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Certified service animals are the only animals allowed at the venue. Service animals must be leashed or harnessed at all times and remain with the owners.
- Assisted Listening Devices are available from the arena management office. Renting a device requires a valid photo ID that will be returned when the item is brought back
Medical Bags Check for all events is located at the Gate D entrance
- Accessible Parking is available in each parking lot surrounding the venue on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sign language interpreters are available upon request. Please call Arena Management at 865-974-0953 at least two weeks before the scheduled event to request services.
For any other concerns please call Full Sail at 865-974-0953.
The show starts promptly at the time listed on your ticket. For certain events, latecomers may have to wait in the lobby before being admitted. These shows will be detailed in the program guide.
Thompson-Boling Arena oes not allow large bags inside of the venue. Bags larger than 12x12x6 will not be allowed in the venue as well as certain other bags. All bags are subject to search.
For certain events, cameras may not be allowed. If a specific show or event prohibits cameras, then it will be detailed in the event or program guide.
If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or cancellation, ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the venue at 865.974.0953 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Children Ticketing Policy
Certain events may require all spectators including children younger than 5 years old, to have their ticket. All children will be required to remain with a responsible parent or guardian.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed within Thompson-Boling Arena. You can purchase refreshments from the concessions stands around the venue.
Lost and Found
Lost something during the show? Ask event staff during the show for help with finding the lost and found station. After the show please call the lost and found office at 865.974.0953. Be prepared to leave your full contact information and detailed information about the lost item(s).
Thompson-Boling Arena does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment at the show, the following items are prohibited from entry. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (Except for certified service animals who must remain leashed or harnessed at all times)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery, duffle bags, large bags, large purses, large camera cases, cinch bags, binocular cases, computer bags, briefcases, fanny packs, and non-approved seat cushions*
- Boxes wrapped gifts or items
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, bottles, thermoses
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft packs
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPods, tablets, video cameras, or any large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices
- Objects that can be used as a missile or projectile
- Offensive or profane signage;
- Outside Food and drinks
- Sticks, selfie sticks, and flag poles
- Tobacco products
- All other items deemed prohibited at the discretion of stadium management
Subject to change without notice
There is no re-entry allowed at the venue. If you are experiencing an emergency that requires you to leave, please contact the event security staff to ask if an exception is possible.
There are no refunds available for any Thompson-Boling Arena event unless otherwise specified by Thompson-Boling Arena management. If an event is canceled or postponed then you can call 865.974.0953 to discuss postponing your ticket to the new date or receiving a refund.
Smoking, including cigarettes, vapes, cigars, or other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed within Thompson-Boling Arena or any University of Tennessee facility.
For rules and policies regarding tickets and guarantees please read out the Thompson Boling Arena Tickets page.